On Saturday June 10, I will be leading the Lila Music Community Choir in hosting ‘Sing for Salmon and Cedar’ concert with all proceeds raised to be donated to the Cowichan Estuary Nature Centre at Cowichan Bay. Something musical for everyone!
In addition, I have arranged for the following musicians to join us;
- Coastline Fiddlers - Youth Musicians - A dynamic, high spirited, award winning string ensemble comprised of BC's top young musicians ranging from ages 14-21 coached and mentored by internationally acclaimed Fiddler, Ivonne Hernandez.
- Paul Ruszel Trio , a Celtic –Folk with Andy and Rayne Cooper
- Corbin Keep, the Wild Cellist
- Genevieve Charbonneau - Recent winner of BC Song competition
Concert proceeds go towards providing experiential learning opportunities for children on the shores of the Cowichan Bay estuary. As a project of the Cowichan Land Trust (a non-profit society), the Cowichan Estuary Nature Centre helps people understand and protect nature. Visit their website at cowichanestuary.ca
With this in mind, JOIN ME Saturday June 10, and enjoy
A Musical Feast and a Community Affair
Bring your Friends, Family
Concert located at the Duncan United Church, 246 Ingram Street
- Food/BBQ/Treats available at 11:45
- Tickets $15 with Children under 12 FREE - tickets at the door, Ten Old Books or on-line at Event brite - https://www.eventbrite.ca/myevent?eid=34762979006